20 DIY Valentine Crafts Ideas for Kids
Heart day is coming and kids love to keep busy especially during Valentine’s Day craft session for my little one at home. This would be the moments to encourage creativity, fun session, opportunity to teach kindness and love to him and many reasons to celebrate. How fun and lovely is that?
I am feeling the love! So I’m gonna featured some of my favorite blogs this Valentine.
While browsing my pinterest on different valentine craft ideas, I decided to compile a list of it to share. I am thrilled because we are going to do this every day for the month of February, excluding weekends. When I told my little guy about this, he just smiled and said, “…like it mom!” So let the crafting begins!
Here are some of my favorites!
1. Footprint Heart with Poem Keepsake by Handprint & Footprint Art
2. 3D Valentine’s Day Fun by Eighteen25
3. Hand Valentines by Martha Stewart
4. Fairy Valentine Tree by Spoonful
5. Kids lollipop valentines day craft by The Berry
6. A Long distance Hug by The Party Event
7. Valentine Animals from Paper Tubes by Ziggity Zoom
8. Valentine owl craft by Free Preschool Crafts
9. Stained Glue Valentines Day Hearts by Holiday Crafts and Creations
10. Valentine party drinking straws by P. S. Blog
11. Strings of Hearts Chandelier by Hands on: As we Grow
12. Kids Valentine Hat by Sassy Sites
13. Sweet Necklace by Spoonful
14. Valentine’s Day Votives by Homemade Serenity
15. Valentine’s Day Truck Craft by No Time for Flashcards
16. Valentine’s Day Treat Pockets by Mommy Gaga
17. Car Themed Valentine Box for Boys by The Idea Box
18. Butterfly Lollipops by Design Mom
19. Valentine’s Day Card Mailbox by Karen Perkins
20. Message in a Bottle by Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails